For Articles and Abstracts of Doctoral Dissertations
Please Send your articles to:
- Authors should submit two copies of their manuscript in printed format, clearly typed with double spacing on A4 Size paper; Verbatim inset quotations should be single-spaced at Indian Institute of Finance, 45A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, UP 201308, INDIA.
- For Abstracts of Doctoral Dissertations only. The thesis should be in the area of finance, accounting and other related areas in maximum 400 words. The thesis should have been completed from an Indian University/Institute after June, 1987. Kindly also send the following details on a separate page-
(a) Title of Dissertation,
(b) Supervisor's Name and Address,
(c) Year of Submission and Award,
(d) University of Submission,
(e) PhD. Degree in _____(Area),
(f) Your Complete Mailing Address along with Telephone and E-mail Address
- Review Process : A Two Tier Triple Blind Peer Review Process (i.e. by Two Full Professor Referee from within India and Three full Professor Referee from Overseas). Only after all review reports are received decsion to Accept / Send back for Revision / Reject is taken by the Editorial Committee.
- Electronic Copy : Authors are required to submit an electronic copy(soft copy) of the papers in MS-WORD format(.Doc format) in a CD-ROM or USB Pen Drive & via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cover page shall contain the title of the manuscript, the author's name, and affiliation (designation, organisation name, postal address, phone , fax and E-mail) including acknowledgement if any. This page will be removed before the manuscript is sent to a referee. The first page of text should show the title but NOT the author's name.
- Each manuscript should include an abstract of about 200 words.
- The introduction section must have no heading or number. Subsequent headings should be given Roman numerals. Subsection headings should be lettered A, B, C, etc.
- The article should end with a non-technical summary statement of the main conclusions. Lengthy mathematical proofs and very extensive detailed tables should be placed in appendix or omitted entirely. The author should make every effort to explain the meaning of mathematical proofs.
- Footnotes: Footnotes in the text must be numbered consecutively and typed on a separate page, double-spaced, following the reference section. Footnotes to the table must also be double-spaced and typed on the bottom of the page with the table.
- Tables: Tables must be numbered consecutively with Roman numerals. Please check that your text contains a reference to each table. Type each table on a separate page. Authors must check tables to be sure that amounts add up to the totals shown and that the title, column headings, captions, etc. are clear and to the point. Necessary Notes and source must be mentioned at the bottom.
- Figures: Figures must be titled and numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals.Necessary Notes and source must be mentioned at the bottom.
- Equations: All but very short mathematical expressions should be displayed on a separate line and centered. Equations must be numbered consecutively on the right margin, using Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- References must be typed on a separate page, double-spaced, at the end of the paper. They must have complete information : Journal , Volume / no, Year of Publication, pages and names of authors.
- Please check your manuscript for clarity, grammar, spellings, punctuation, and consistency of references to minimize editorial changes.
Submission Fees. All articles submitted for publication should accompany a submission fee of Rs. 500 for India and US$ / EURO 50 from overseas.
All Payments to be made through
(a) Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque in favour of "Indian Institute of Finance" payable at Delhi, India or
(b) Bank Transfer : for India : NEFT to Indian Institute of Finance; A/c No. 65075795019; State Bank of Patiala, Greater Noida, IFSC Code : STBP0000830; For Overseas : Branch Code : 50830; SWIFT Code : STBPINBB001; IFSC Code : STBP0000830 or
Credit Card at http://registration.iif.edu/OnlinePayment.html i.e. Euro / US $ Payment are to in equivalence of INR ont he said date.f.edu/OnlinePayment.html (i.e. in case of EURO / US $ Payment is to be in Equivalence in INR of the said date).
Subscribers of Finance India, Editorial Board Members, IIF Alumni, IIF Faculty and IIF Staff are exempt from submission fee
Indian Institute of Finance
45A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida - 201308
Delhi NCR, INDIA
Phone +91-120-2323683-687; 6471004; +91-9811971002; +91-9999321585 (WhatsApp No.)
Editorial Email email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com